Sunday, April 17, 2011

Prom



Last night was Munchie's senior prom. We went to help her get ready for the big event and I was able to surprise her with a beautiful necklace that I thought would compliment her gown well. She was really excited and I was so pleased we could be there for this huge milestone in her life. Now most of you know, Munchie is my niece but I love her like she was my own. I was just as proud as my sister when she got all dressed up to leave. I even got to help her with hair and make up. She looked so lovely. They found a beautiful gown for her that looked so good with her skin tone. I just can not hardly believe how much she has grown up. It seems like she was just a little tyke not that long ago. I was nearly dead by the time we got home thanks to the medicine, but I managed to make it through all the important parts and I think that is all that truly matters. I only had time to get a few pictures because she had an appointment to have pictures made before prom but she promised me she would doll up again so I can get more pictures. I am very much looking forward to it!

No comments: