Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sew exciting!

I love to make things and craft but I especially love to sew. Now I am not a seamstress by any means. I can barely cut a pattern most of the time, but I enjoy the trying and the sense of accomplishment when I finish. Sometimes it is difficult for me to get things done since I have never really been taught to sew. You will understand why I was soooo very excited to find this video. Suzanne McNeill of Design Originals 123 has shown me a very easy way to make a quilt. It is easy to follow, quick to finish and the design possibilities are endless! Whether you are an accomplished seamstress or a beginner, these techniques are easy to learn and create a beautiful finished product!



I would recommend her products whole heartedly and have really enjoyed making gifts for family and friends using her techniques.

1 comment:

lynette355 said...

waiting on my winter quilt....only8 more months til christmas