Saturday, March 10, 2012

Tutu much love

As  many of you know, my little Poo is a princess. She loves to dress up an wear ballgowns, tiaras and even tutus! We saw some beautiful tutus that she really wanted but they were asking $40.00 dollars! I nearly fainted so I told her we would go home and make one. I am semi crafty and figured it out pretty quick but I wanted to share with all of you. Here is a wonderful video uploaded by Tulle Talk that is done by Mya's closet and Canada Tulle. It does a good job and explains everything! I sure hope you enjoy it and maybe get motivated to make one for the little princess in your life!
It took my girl and I about 45 minutes to make hers. I let her be very hands on since it was something she could do. It turned out so well we made another! She and I had a wonderful afternoon together making them and now she has princess tutus for every occasion or or no occasion, just because she can :)

.

1 comment:

lynette355 said...

love this idea and seeing princess emma dance