Saturday, April 21, 2012

National Princess Week

Did you know this is National Princess week? I just found out yesterday. Having a princess myself I do not know how I missed it! In an attempt to make up for the first part of the week we missed Princess Poo and I decided to do fun princess things. It just so happened she even got an invitation to a royal wedding! Don't believe me? Well, here it is for you to see for yourself.
Oh she is so excited she can hardly wait. One of her favorite shows is having a wedding and she was invited personally! Now being royalty herself she was given a wedding gift as well. She was allowed to go watch the first part of the two part wedding if she wanted to. She really did want to but decided to wait until tomorrow so she wouldn't have to wonder all night how it ended. She just didn't think she could handle the suspense. She has her best dress and tiara all ready to put on right before the wedding starts! What she did not get was the My Little Pony Magic in Friends compact! I hear they are giving away 1 to each of the first five people to comment over at Crazed Mind! Better hurry!!!  There is also a downloadable party pack that we are sharing.  We have the invitations, coloring pages, printable wedding hats and stickers.  You know that the Princess is ever so busy getting ready for the wedding.  I am not sure we will be able to get everything fit in today.  I hear there is to be a tea party this afternoon!


Since she didn't watch MLP today we decided to watch Sid the science kid. She LOVES Sid. I think he may be why she has wanted to go to school for so long and still loves to go everyday! It just so happens that we were loaned a copy of  Sid's Rock and Roll Easter. She really loved it. Sid was practicing Easter egg hunting and found a really cool rock that he got to take to school and learn all about. I think the part she liked the most was that he got to walk to school and walk home! She is so happy when we can walk to her school. It is one of her favorite things. She enjoyed learning all about rocks and gems but I won't say anymore...I wouldn't want to ruin it for you all :) We have 3 Sid dvd's and I am always on the lookout for more. She just enjoys watching and singing along so much and I enjoy that she is learning and I don't have to worry about bad language or content that is maybe a little too grown up for her.
All and all not a bad princess day. I am sure we will come up with more to do before Monday!

No comments: