Thursday, February 17, 2011

Still Awake

I haven't slept well for days and today it hit me. I have been so tired all day. Still getting things done, just a little more slowly. All day long I have been just waiting for bedtime. So excited that I may get to lay down and rest my traitorous body. So, now its bedtime and I can't sleep. Papi has been asleep since 8 pm. The Poo crashed out about an hour ago, and I have enjoyed watching her rest peacefully. It seems when I lay down I just keep hearing everything. All the ambient noises are driving me nuts. I am flat broke and seriously considering buying barking collars for my neighbors dogs since it sounds like they are UNDER MY BED! I just want to sleep. Hope you all have a great night and maybe just maybe exhaustion will take over and I will get some rest.

1 comment:

lynette355 said...

so so so sorry to hear


have some trazadone....