Saturday, March 12, 2011

Beautiful Day






It was another beautiful day here today. You would never know it was March by the temperature outside. We went out today and watered the fruit trees that have already begun blooming. Naturally in doing this we also watered The Poo. She had such a great time playing in the sprinkler all afternoon. I am certain she got more of the water than the trees did.



After she got done, we came in and put on dry clothes for the rest of the evening. She still wanted to be outside so she colored and wrote on the front porch with sidewalk chalk. While we were coloring, I managed to snap quite a few pictures. They are beautiful pictures to me, I swear I am not partial at all. (fingers crossed behind my back) I added a few of my favorites to the blog. We had a really nice afternoon and got a little bit of work done in the process. I just don't think you can ask for anymore than that. I hope you all feel as blessed as I do everyday to have something to look forward to. I always look forward to my family time. They are the most precious gifts ever!

1 comment:

lynette355 said...

your right....family is a wonderful gift. and you have a lovely family! we loved seeing the photos today. i swear you really can see you in her face more and more now. a future teenager there....school next fall....can you believe that?