Thursday, March 17, 2011

Monday on Wednesday

Well it was a bugger of a day to say the least. Somehow when the oil got changed on my blazer, the oil filter didn't get back on right , so when I went to drive it the oil filter came off and all the oil leaked out. Guess what happens next....You win!!! My engine seized up and my vehicle ceased to run. Now, it was a used vehicle that I still have 3 years of payments on and no warranty.
Just to add insult to injury, on the way home towing it, the person driving it rolled over the chain and ripped off half of my bumper. Yes, just half. No, I don't see how that is possible either but I saw it with my own eyes so I PROMISE you it was only half of it.
Trying to keep a good sense of humor about it all and not run screaming and crying at the top of my lungs! Instead I drowned my sorrows in blackberry cobbler and coconut fluff. It was a really nice end to a tragic day. Today we will be gone in a borrowed vehicle as Papi has a doctors appointment out of town. Great timing, right? Yes, that's why I got the oil changed. Hope everyone has a great day and I am hoping today is a he&& of a lot better than yesterday!
Make time to hug the people you love and maybe even the ones you don't love just to mess with their heads:)

No comments: