Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Valentine pictures finally






As I had said, I would post pictures and I finally was able to get them loaded and here they are. We had a really nice day filled with family and I think that is about all you can ask for :)

The Poo loved her caterpillar and it looks likes the dogs did too! The center is a glow necklace Papi got her and she decided it would make a good halo. She looked so pretty in her polka dot dress and she made valentines for all her loved ones. She wrote her name on each and every one all by herself and gave everybody tinker bell stickers so their day would be magical. Papi and I even got to spend a few minutes together after her story time. I hope everyone feels as blessed as I do. Hug the ones you love!

2 comments:

lynette355 said...

a picture perfect day

lynette355 said...

love love love the new header